Creative Strategy, Social Media Marketing
MHFA is a mental health organization providing training on Mental Health First Aid.
Mental Health First Aid is an international evidence-based training that has proven to have a large impact on the reduction of stigma, and bring positive attitudes towards mental health among the public.
- To create Design, Branding, Digital Content, and Strategy for social media marketing, and website (development and maintenance) which will be distinct based on the unique offering.
- To provide creative support.
- To display a strong social media presence.
Aim and Objectives:
- Brand Building, Awareness, and Promotion.
- Public/Community: Individuals between the ages of 18 to 60.
- Commercial sectors: Any individual in a corporate setting.
Strategy And Approach:
- We created Design, Branding, Digital Content and Strategy for social media marketing, and website (development and maintenance)
- Metrics Reports were generated and an analysis of the Social Media post was done to make sure the post is reaching the right audience.
- Page Management and creative inputs for Social Media Platforms like Instagram and Facebook were shared.
- Both teams coordinate research for the particular segment.