- To display strong social media presence
- To engage the parents on all social media handles
- To promote online event that is created for Windmill Festival
Aim and Objectives
- Brand Awareness
- Offering wholesome experience to the parents and giving them a taste of the actual on ground event experience on social media
- The Pandemic – Covid-19
- Enticing the parents to enroll in workshops for kids
- Parents of children below the age of 13
Strategy and Approach
- Created engaging social media activities for parents and their kids during the lockdown
- The mascot ‘Windy’ was used to educate the kids about coronavirus and how we can prevent it
- Created engaging conversations on social media promoting the virtual event
- Created a promotional campaign for the upcoming event Windmill Festival Virtual Art Guide
- Altered the entire eco-system of Windmill Festival with design language, brighter colors and engaging content and promoted them via engaging stories, informative posts, GIFs and comics
- Designed Windy Comic strip to educate children & parents about Coronavirus
- Conducted virtual workshops that opened a way to learn new skills for kids during the lockdown
- Created engaging videos of kids and their parents on special occasions like Mother’s day and Father’s day.
- All the above activities led to the promotion of windmill festival virtual art guide – A 7 day art workshop platform focusing on Indian traditional and doodle art forms in May 2020.
- Created stories around each art form and gave a background on how it helped a child in unlocking their potential
- Started series of posts on #LittleHumansOfWindmill photos of children from the previous years
- Created comic strips on Windy, the mascot, to educate children and parents about covid-19 and how to be productive during the lockdown. Windy’s Space adventures was another comic series that was created.
- Created engaging stories like selfie contests, GIF contests, polls, question tags, GIFs and slide meter to get UGC.
- Highlight: Windy GIFs on Giphy garnered 7.2M Views